Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Wednesday 1 October 2008

Lili of the Valley Challenge 1 (welcome)







Well hello everyone...I cant believe that we r in October already....lol....Anyway this is 4 a the Lili of the Valley first Challenge (welcome)....I must start by apologising 4 the photos...Someone 4got 2 take a photo of all the stages....(that would be me)...lol...I just remembered when I stuck it all 2gether....lol....anyway made 4 my mum's friends Daughter... Largest layer is decoupaged....middle layer has a pink girlie dress, 3 yellow ducks, and 2 safety pin (die-cut) with the words Tiny hands...and Tiny feet...Top Layer has all details..Name, weight, date of Birth and time....with a baby bootie in the middle...that I have cut out of cream Pearl card and added some pink liquid pearls to decorate...On the lid I added some pink ribbon and tied 2 dummy embellishments to the ends of the ribbon...anyway..I hope that u forgive me 4 the way the photos have been done...lol....xx

4 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Thanks so much for entering your brilliant box for our first challenge, it looks as if it took ages to do but well worth it. Don't forget to join us this week, the new challenge starts tomorrow
Hugs Jacqui x

Lynsey said...

Hi Lesley
This is lovely, it must have taken you ages! I bet your mum's friend will love it.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Heike's Creativeplace said...

aahhh, this is so cute and adorable. Wonderful Work with great Details.....

Hugs
Heike

Joey said...

This is simply stunning! I love it!.xxx