Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Sunday 5 October 2008

Lili Of Valley Challenge

This is made using the Lili Of The Valley Challenge Layout.....Used some christmas backing paper then matted and layered some green stripy paper onto some red mirri card...again I added a red ribbon...and embellished with some snowflakes and a Happy Christmas banner....thanx 4 looking....xxx

5 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Thanks for entering our challenge with such a great card, fabulous papers and love the way you have coloured the FF image.
Hugs Jacqui x

tracie said...

beautiful card Lesley - love these cuties - gorgeous :)x

Lynsey said...

Lesley you have been busy! This is stunning! I love FF!
Hugs Lynsey :)

Cathy said...

Such a cute card. I love the papers and that FF image is adorable.
Cathy xx

Caroline said...

FAB Card I just love it!