Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Wednesday 15 October 2008

Friday Sketchers

Hi....i hope that everyone is fine out there in blogland...hehehe....I am starting 2 panic slightly about Christmas cards....so will probably be doing quite a few more christmas cards for challenges....Oh the joy of sending everyone a hand made one...hehehe...they will be expecting it for years to come....magic...why did I start making hand made christmas cards..hehehe..anyway I totally love this Penny Black stamp....and I hope that u like it 2...luv n hugs..lesley xxx

Items I Used:

Penny Black stamp (the manger)
Watercolour Pencils
Snowflake (recycled off of one of my cards from last year)...lol..
White Ribbon
Diamonties (excuse my spelling..lol)
DCWV christmas multistack (Rose Tinted Christmas)
Silver Stickles (on the star)
Silver Mirri board

Thanx 4 looking...xxxx

4 comments:

Michelle Weerts said...

gorgeous card, and the papers go really well!

xxx

Heidi said...

What a great and sweet card. Love it
Thank you for joining FS this week

Hugs from
Heidi

Lynsey said...

Hi Lesley
I love your christmas card, that image is great!
Hugs Lynsey :)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a sweet card! Such cute images. Linda x