Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Sunday 19 October 2008

Friday Sketchers

Good evening everyone.....I hope that u all had a fab weekend...as u wil be able 2 tell...I have had myself a little crafting weekend....hehehe....and managed 2 get quite a few cards made...(wooo hooo)....lol....I wont bore u with all the details of them all....hehehe...but I will let u know what item I used...anyway enough waffling from me.....take care....lesley xxxx




Items I Used:

3 x Papermania christmas backing papers

Edwins Snowman...watercoloured with watercolour pencils

Snow writer...for bottom of the Snowman

Image of the Computer

Cut n Emboss Snowflake

thanx 4 looking xxx

No comments: