Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Friday 5 March 2010

A Fond Farewell

Good morning...well i have some sad news for u......it is with a heavy heart, and lump in my throat..that i am saying a fond farewell to being on the DT for Winter Wonderland....there is nothing sinister about my decision, just that due to my work and kids i couldnt always give 100% commitment...and felt although the ladies were carrying me quite a bit....i have loved every minute of being a DT member for Winter Wonderland and i wish them all the luck in the world....i will miss all of you ladies very much and thanx for all ur wonderful support, i have made wonderful friends through this DT....luv u all loads Lesley xx

3 comments:

Teri said...

Miss you too hun - though I still have you on my favourites! Can't get shot of me that easily!!
Hugs,
Teri x

Teri said...

I will miss you too Lesley! You are such a lovely lady and so talented! Good luck with everything for the future!

Lots of Love

Teri xxxxx

Lynda said...

I'll miss you too Lesley but will still be popping in to ogle your lovely creations. Take care and best wishes for the future.

Love Lynda xxx