Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Thursday 18 March 2010

Good Morning...

Good Morning...happy Thursday 2 u all.....I hope that u are all having a fabby week so far!!! I cant believe that we are on Thursday already this week...the weeks are flying in....I am on holiday for the 1st week of the Easter holidays...and we dont have anything planned apart from hubby sorting out the garden...fingers crossed it wont take all week and we manage 2 get the kids for a few days out!....but knowing Derek...he will prob need 2 weeks to do it.....hehehe...i really have little faith in him.....i call him (half a job Jack)...hhmmm am i mean??...anyway onto the card that i have made...this is for my mum to give to my Auntie Marlyn....fingers crossed she likes it...hehehe.....i am entering this into  Forever Friends where they have a gorgeous sketch that i rotated,  and also for The Pink Elephant - "Spring"...oohh and girlies i won nothing at the bingo tea on Tuesday night....i was the only person at the table to go home with nothing....:o( never mind there is always next time...hehehe...x


Thanx so much 4 looking...hugs Lesley xxx

7 comments:

Teri said...

Lovely card hun - nice to see the inside done too. Shame about the bingo night, you would think someone would feel sorry for you and donate something, lol. Meanies!!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely colours and the inside just finishes it off. Elaine

coops said...

such a beautiful card, love the colours and how you`ve done the inside too.hope you get your garden done too.my hubby only mows the lawn, the rest is my job.lol.luv coops.xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lesley,
Absolutely gorgeous. Lovely fresh colours and papers and beautifull image. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

joanne wardle said...

lovely card, the mirror card inside is fabulous. Thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge

Emma said...

Aw so sweet and cute...gorgeous colours.
Hugs Emma x

Sandra said...

you have made a very nice card to my sketch...thanks so much. sandra