Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Thursday 25 March 2010

2 challenges in 1 Card

Good afternoon..how is everyone 2day?? the weather here isn't very nice, but the rain has stopped for the time being...lol...I have managed to make this card for my "little" boys birthday on Sunday!! I really can't believe that my "Little" boy will be 10 - double figures already!! where has the time gone?? hhmmm im actually depressing myself thinking how quickly that the last 10 years have flown by!!...lol...anyway before i start crying.....lol...onto the card i have made...this is for Lili Of The Valley Challenge - i used there gorgeous sketch, and also for My Time To Craft - "Make It Manly"....the image is from lili of the valley and has been coloured using Pro-markers, the papers, brad heads and sentiment are all from my stash...anyway i hope that u all have a wonderful day!! xx

thanx for looking...hugs Lesley xx

9 comments:

annies place said...

Lovely card lesley, great colours for a D fan, but we're doing OK. Ann x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lesley,
Wow what a fantastic card. I love the bright colours and the image is brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

coops said...

fantastic boys card, the image is brilliant and i love the papers and layout.luv coops.xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Great boys card, he'll love it. Debs xx

Caroline said...

This is a fab Card!! Love your papers and the image is great. Caroline x

Tasha said...

Lesley this is adorable, i love the papers and layout
love tasha xx

made by fifi said...

brill card - that image could be my son! thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge x

Marcea said...

What a gorgeous card for a boy. Love your sweet image and colours. Great take on the sketch. Thaanks for joining us on LOTV
-x-

Daniele said...

great image thanks for joining us at MTTC this week hugs