Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Sunday 18 October 2015

Wedding day

Good afternoon, I hope you are all well, I just adore making wedding cards and I think this has to be one of my all time favourites that I have made :0)) I hope u like it just as much.

I am entering this into the following challenges -

Everybody Art - Flowers

I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes 




Thanks so much for taking the time to have a look, huge hugs lesley xx

2 comments:

Lilibet said...

Lesley - what a beautiful personal card. Love the embossing and the image is perfectly coloured. Thanks for playing at I love promarkers challenge. Good luck, Liz x

Cindy said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz.