Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Sunday 25 October 2015

Sweet little sixteen

Good afternoon, I hope everyone is well, I'm back with a card that I have made for my son to give to his girlfriend:0)) I will find out later today if she likes it lol, fingers crossed :0))

I am entering this into the following challenges -

Cute Card Thursday- Anything Goes 

Creative Knockouts- Doily Delight

My Time To Craft - Inspired by Beatles song  ( sweet little sixteen )




Thanks so much for taking the time to look, huge hugs Lesley xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the way you've colored the sweet image. Thank you for joining our challenge at Creative Knockouts. We would love to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

memorial garden benches said...

Oh you card is gorgeous! That a sweet image of a dog. That's cute.

Clipping Path said...

Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.