Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Sunday, 22 February 2015

Sunday crafting

Good afternoon, I hope u are all well, I'm having a lovely crafting Sunday! Kids are out, hubby is out, so nothing else to do other than get my craft on :0))

I am still totally addicted to the Thelwell range, and couldn't help myself make another of these cute cards!

I am entering this card into the following challenges -

Fab and Funky - Ribbon and Lace

Quirky Crafts - Our Best Friend (Animal)

Creative Card Crew - Birthday With Sentiment




Thanx so much for taking the time to have a look, I'm off for a wee blog hop, to see what u have all been up to, huge hugs Lesley xxx

6 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Lesley
This is such a fun card! Enjoy your crafty afternoon!
Hugs Lynsey x

Creaciones Isha said...

Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenges!!

Lori Thomas said...

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Quirky Crafts. Good Luck in the voting, come back and see us soon! Lori - on behalf of the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT

Irene Watson said...

ha love this! I love the thelwell images! Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew! Irene DT xx

Chris said...

Cute and fun images! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week.
Chris
x

Pat said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky

Pat xx