Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Tuesday 3 February 2015

New home

Good morning, I hope u are all well! Me and the hubby are having a cheeky wee February week off lol and we are enjoying every minute :). Last night I made this "New Home" card that a friend asked me to make as her daughter is flying the nest :( I'm not sure how I will cope when my 2 babies decide to move out! Doesn't bear thinking about at the moment.

Anyway back to the card, I am entering it into the following challenges :

The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes

Creative Knockouts - Animal Antics

Fussy and Fancy - Things With Wings

Top corner

Flowers

Thanx so much for taking the time to have a look, huge hugs Lesley xx

No comments: