Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Just for you deer

Good afternoon, I hope you are all well, and are staying safe from the winds today, we aren't suffering to bad up here in Central Scotland, it's a gorgeous sunny day with some blustery winds.  The kids are all happily back at school here after half term last week, but I am on a weeks holiday....yay, so I have set myself a mission of getting all my Christmas card orders done :0)), however this isn't for an order lol, so back to the craft table for me lol.

I am entering this card into the following challenges -

Oldie But A Goodie - Christmas

Fab n Funky - Christmas

Creative Knockouts - Animal Friends
And a side ways view, so you can see that it pops out :0))

Thanks so much for taking the time to have a look, huge hugs Lesley xx

1 comment:

Alison said...

Love the cute image and fab layout. Thank you for playing along at Fab'n Funky challenges.
Alison x DT