Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Friday 14 February 2014

Neglected Hubby :0))

Good afternoon, I hope you are all having a lovely romantic valentines day :0)) my poor hubby is getting neglected today since I am in the craft room lol....poor Der..lol...anyway I am loving my hunkydory kit and can't stop playing with it lol, I'm not leaving it neglected like Der lol. Ni hope u all have a fab day whatever you have planned :0))

Anyway I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges -

Creative Crad Crew - KISS ( Keep It Simple and Sweet)


Brown Sugar - Use a Die-Cut or Punch

Thanx so much for looking, huge hugs Lesley xx

4 comments:

Angela said...

This is sweet indeed...I love all of the pink! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

Guild Master Crystal said...

Super cute card. I love all the details.
Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
~ Crystal (DT)

Unknown said...

This is such a cute card!

Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

Sheena
xxx

Unknown said...

such a sweet card!Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew KISS challenge. Irene DT xx