Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Thursday 16 January 2014

Being Productive

Good evening, well today I have had a productive day, all the housework is done, excluding the ironing lol, and I managed to make this little engagement card! I have a lovely weekend planned so trying to get all the cards that I have to make done, so I can start next week nice and refreshed!

I am entering this card into the following challenges - 

Creative Crafts 2 - New (the couple are starting a new chapter of there lives)

Papertake Weekly - New (as above)

Simon Says - Emboss It

Thanx so much for looking huge hugs Lesley xx

3 comments:

Lin said...

What a DARLING image, Lesley, perfect for an engagement card! So glad you shared it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "New" challenge at Creative Craft.
Hugs
Bev x

Lisa said...

This card is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly this week :)