Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year

I would like to take this opportunity 2 thank all of my wonderful followers and to wish u all a happy and healthy 2012....i promise to be a better blogger and 2 lose a bit of weight...they are my 2 resolutions....We are off out with the kiddies later to really good friends of ours for a huge Hogmanay Bash....i count myself very lucky 2 have such wonderful family and friends around me....if i didnt have them...i wouldnt be complete...i love u guys :o)))...
Anyway as i was having a little hop around i noticed that Sugar Nellie are having a little Hogmanay Hoolie...lol....you only have until 2morow night to enter...so pop over and join the fun....xxx

HAPPY NEW YEAR
LOTS OF LOVE N HUGS
LESLEY XXXX

1 comment:

coops said...

Happy New Year Lesley ;D

xx coops xx