Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Saturday 18 April 2015

Wedding wishes

Good afternoon, I'm back with another cheeky wee card, since the sun is shining it's perfect for a spring wedding, so I thought why not make one for my stash box :0)) I love making wedding and baby cards :0)) hope your all enjoying the sunshine :0))

I am entering this card into the following challenges -

Everybody Art - Pearls 

Papertake Weekly - Words, Words, Words





Thanx so much for taking the time to have a look, huge hugs Lesley xx

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Lesley, a fabulous Wedding Day card, a lovely design and such pretty papers........your LOTV image is delightful amd gorgeous embellishment and sentiment!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Everybody Art Challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Eret said...

Your wedding card is very pretty. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x

Unknown said...

Very nice..Beautiful blog..On the anniversary day of company, don't forget to wish your boss and lose a chance to impress him anniversary wishes