Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Sunday 20 April 2014

Super Sunday

Good afternoon, I'm blogging this before I go and hide behind a pillow to watch the Liverpool game....I so hope that they win the league this year, not only because we are huge Liverpool fans but for the justice of the 96 fans who went to a football match and never came home, everyone should always come home from a game of football xx

I am entering this card into the following challenges -

Totally Tilda - Over The Garden Fence

Totally Gorjuss - Die-Cuts and/or Punches (garden fence die-cut)

Fab n Funky - Flower Power

Thanx so much for looking, huge hugs Lesley xx

4 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Beautiful pretty card Lesley
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Kates said...

pretty card and lovely image. Thanks for joining Fab n Funky this week. Kx

Elaine said...

Such a sweet card Lesley.
I love this little Tilda!

Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda challenge.

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Jenny said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda. Jen xx