Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Saturday 12 April 2014

Saturday Play Date

Good afternoon, I hope everyone is well, I'm at my besties house karen, having a little crafting play date :0)), so thought I'd quickly pop on with 1 of my makes :0)), I hope u are having a wonderful Saturday whatever u are getting up 2 :0))

I am entering this card into the following challenges -

Stampin Sensations - Dies and/or Punches 

Deep Ocean - Inspired By A Movie (the little mermaid of course)

My Time to Craft - All At Sea

Thanx so much for taking the time to have a look, huge hugs Lesley xx

5 comments:

brenda said...

Your creation is really lovely Lesely and perfect for our theme, thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Pat said...

Lovely card with a cute image, great for our challenge at MYYC this week.

Pat xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Lesley.fab pretty details and colours and your tilda is so sweet ;D

xx coops xx

Francesca said...

Lovely card ,thanks for joining us at stamping sensations

Francesca x

Eret said...

Lesley, your card is so cute. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x