Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Saturday 30 November 2013

Sweet Saturday night

Good evening, I have just been down to the towns Christmas lights switch on, and what a fab bunch of friends I have, the community spirit is amazing in this little town, I'm one lucky lady :0), I have had a lovely crafty afternoon with my gorgeous daughter Ellie, I am now watching strictly, followed by the X factor and then the jungle....I tell u, if carlsberg done Saturdays......lol xx

Here is the card that I made this afternoon, and I am entering it into the following challenges:

Sketch and Stamp - Gorgeous Sketch

Oh La La - Challenge #144 "Birthday"

Creative Card Crew - Challenge #50 "Sweet Treats"

Thanx so much for taking the time to have a look, huge hugs Lesley xxx

4 comments:

Kazabing said...

This is gorgeous, well done you xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a cute creation, love the gorgeous colours and your lovely layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

coops said...

so stunning Lesley.fab pretty colours and design and I love the sc image :D

xx coops xx

Justyna Cieslinska said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colouring.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good Luck!
Hugs
Justyna DT