Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Monday 11 March 2013

I'm on a roll

Lol....holly moley I'm back again, can u believe it?. I can't lol, this is a card that I made for the kids to give to there Nanny on Mother's Day, I hope that u like it.....

I am entering ths into the following challenges -

Ready Teddy Go - Mums the Word

Creative Card Crew - Ribbon

Creative Crafts - Mother's Day



6 comments:

lou14 said...

Hi Lesley, I adore you card, it's so pretty. Lovely image and layout. Thank you for entering in Creative Card Crew challenge.
Lou DT.

Debs M said...

lovely card and such a sweet image! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Mum’s the Word’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
Debbie Dt

Jenn Bedient said...

Great card! Such a sweet image and colors you have used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Hope you have a wonderful day!

- Jenn DT

FiLoMa said...

This is a cute card. Thanks for playing along at the Creative Card Crew Ribbon challenge. Cheers FiLoMa.

Unknown said...

Lesley this is fab, so cute, thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Challenge2, good luck hun xxx

NancyD said...

Very nice Mother's Day card. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD