Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Sunday 24 March 2013

Happy Sunday

Good morning, I hope that u are all well, I'm having a crafty Sunday here in freezing Scotland, I hope that everyone without power gets it back on really really soon.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty cardmakers - friendship

Stamp with fun- anything goes

I love ProMarkers - anything goes



4 comments:

Karen said...

Soooo pretty. thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx

Andrea said...

Very nice creation - great. Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Lin said...

Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. However, we did ask that your entry contain either the word friend, friends, or friendship in order to meet our theme. Lovely as your card is, sadly the required word is missing and therefore I have had to delete it. I do hope you will come back another time though, but please do read the requirements before entering. I realise it's probably an oversight on your part, but I do put a reminder in bold type if you are quickly scanning the challenge.

Lin xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lesley.stunning pretty colours and details and the tilda is really sweet :D

xx coops xx