Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Thursday 27 January 2011

A Baby Card

Hi peeps..how are we all??? I had lost my mojo for a little bit there but think its slowly coming back....which is just as well as i have a few cards 2 make....lol...i dont really have anything else to report...oh but i was at a fab cocktail party with all my gorgeous girlies...at my friend Suzies house...what a laugh the best night i have had for ages...roll on the next one..lol...i will upload a photo of all my gorgeous girles as well as the card...im also back on weight watchers. .:o( but needs must...lol...anyway i am digressing again..lol...x

The Challenges that this Card covers are:

The Sweet Stop - Sketch
Penny Black - January Sales (i bought my new Martha Stewart Punch in January and this is its 1st outing..lol)
Simon Says - Animal Antics




Cocktail Night with all my gorgeous girlies :o) x

Thanx so much for looking huge hugs Lesley xx


5 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

I think Mr Mojo is well and truly back lesley and hey the cocktail party looks great fun.......thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, SOOOO adorable!

coops said...

gorgeous card lesley.such a sweet image and i love the pretty pink colours and flowers ;D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Oh what a cutie, Luv Sam x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable Lesley and absolutely gorgeous too. Thank for joining us at PBSC this week.
Looks like it was a fab party.
luv
Debby