Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Thursday 10 September 2009

Good Afternoon

Well i have had a well deserved day off 2day. ...and i have managed 2 catch up with a few challenges....the weather has been gorgeous so i have even managed to catch up with all the washing....just a shame i have the ironing 2 do now....lol.....although that can wait....hehehe....I hope that the weather has been as good 2 u all as it has to us is Bonnie Scotland....lol.....(we make the most of it when we get it, cause we dont get it often)......

Card 1
This is for Create 4 fun where there is a gorgeous sketch 2 follow, I am also entering this into ABC - d is for Die-cuts, as i used my forever friends Die-cut decoupage....xx
Card 2
This card is xmade for Creative Card Crew where the theme is "Have a fairy nice day" ( i used my Fairy Doodle Decoupage), I am also entering this into A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge as i managed to incorporate there gorgeous sketch......xx


Thanx for taking the time to have a look....luv n hugs Lesley xxxx

9 comments:

Joey said...

Gorgeous cards hunny :O) I love the decoupage.xxx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Gorgeous cards, love the new decoupage images from FF they look fab. Weather has been great here too, got my washing out as well.
Lyndsey xx

Victoria said...

Hi Lesley
thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.

Nice to come here and see your stuff - you've got some patience, these are all so detailed and lovely

Victoria
x

Elaine Stark said...

Two lovely cards and so well mmade. Elaine

amanda stokes said...

Good eveningLesley lol!
I managed to me washing out on the line too,lets hope it lasts a bit longer eh?Two fab card i have quite a few of the new FF range so thanks for the inspiration :)
hugs amanda x

Natalie said...

Lesley these are fab. x

Helen said...

Lovely cards!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fab cards Lesley. Love the decoupage - it's so nice to see that for a change. These cards are just perfect for Christmas.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

Inger Harding said...

Oh wow, so sweet and beautiful cards!! :o)

Best regards, Inger