Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Saturday 4 April 2009

Been Busy 2Nite!!!

Well Good evening i am back with my 3rd post of the day and another 3 challenge cards!!!....see what u get done when u end up with peace and quiet!!! lol...Me and Derek are really missing the kids but my mum has just sent me a text saying that they are fine and Ellie is fast asleep and Conor is just about 2 watch Match of the Day!!!....hhmmm looks like it will be another day of crafting for me 2morow!!! lol...
Right onto the first Challenge card that i have made this evening.....it is for the Double Dutch challenge which was a stunning sketch....The image has been coloured using Pro-Markers, the papers are Papermania "exquisite" and the mirri card, brads and sentiment are all from my stash!!xx

The 2nd Challenge Card is made for the Mojo Monday Challenge which was another gorgeous sketch!!! The image has been coloured using Pro-Markers, the papers are Daisy and Dandelion "picnic patch" and the ribbon, flowers, rose charm and sentiment are all from my stash!! xx

And finally....hehehe...this card is made for the Cupcake Crafts Challenge which was another stunning sketch this week!!! the image has again been coloured using my Pro-Markers, the papers are Forever Friends "Just for Him" and Daisy and Dandelion "Picnic Patch", the mirri card, brad heads, ribbon and sentiment are all from my stash!!!xxThanx 4 taking the time to have a look!! Take Care luv n hugs Lesley xxxx

15 comments:

Natalie said...

You have been busy, great cards. x

Sue said...

Well done Lesley you are on a roll, all beautiful cards hun, enjoy ya peaceful crafting, sue.x

Erica said...

A great card Lesley, amazing what you made in one night! Thank you for participating in the Double Dutch challenge :D

Hugs,
Erica

Vicki said...

hi Lesley

wow what lovely cards, who's been a busy lil crafter then. I love the bottom one, a fab layout and that image is so cute.

Thanks for playing along with my lil blog candy draw and for adding a link to your sidebar, good luck luvly xx vicki xx

Nicki said...

Wow, your crafty fingers are flying this weekend, can't keep up with you! Lovely collection of cards Lesley. Nicki, xx.

anne said...

These are beautiful cards, I love your stamps.
Anne

Cardmaking Galore said...

You really have been busy - your cards are great

gina g said...

Flipping hell Lesley cant keep up with you girlie lol, fab cards love the cat one best though. luv gina xx

Heather said...

Hi Lesley - wow you were busy weren't you? Fabulous cards - love the little Hanglar boy, super colours and papers and that ribbon is luscious.
Gorgeous Tilda and again such pretyy papers.
I have the cat and only inked him up once - don't know why because I love it.
I think you and I are collecting the same papers - I recognize all these (lol)
hugs Heather xx

Ida / Little said...

GREAT cards! You must have been busy! :) Cute stamps! :)

Karen Lee said...

You did a great job on all of the cards!!!

~~XOXO~~
Karen Lee

Ida / Little said...

Congratulations on making the Top 5 at Cupcake!! :)

Sarah said...

Such a lovely card Lesley! Love the image and the colouring is fab too! Congratuations on being in the top 5!

Leslie said...

Lesley, your cards are fabulous. I just saw that you made the top 5 on the cupcake challenge. You sooo deserve to be. You have been doing some serious creating.
Hugs to you, Leslie
ps, could you do me a favor and let me know when you actually get your package? I know you will love it, I added bunch of extras to make up for being so late. Have a great week!!

Anonymous said...

vAV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色