Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Saturday 7 March 2009

Double Challenge card

Hello...well my throat is a lot better 2day!!! still sore...but its not affecting my voice as much as it was last night!!! (much 2 the hubby's annoyance)...hehehe...and it hasn't affected my Mojo!!! lol...although not sure anything would!!!
Well i have managed 2 combine 2 challenges into this card the 1st being Sketch Saturday which is a gorgeous sketch by the very talented Ria...i really love this sketch...thanx Ria....and i am also entering it into the Double Dutch Challenge which was a fabulous receipe 4 Buttons or Brads, 3 Papers, 2 Flowers and 1 Charm...
The Image has been coloured using Pro-Markers, the papers are from Crafts House "Tutti Frutti" and the flowers, sentiment, brads and the charm that i used for the centre of the large flower are all from my stash!!
Thanx 4 taking the time to have a look!! take care luv n hugs Lesley...xxx

5 comments:

Sue said...

aww beautiful card Lesley, such soft gentle colours, very pretty. Glad your throat is feeling better, have a gargle with some brandy!!! works for me! lol.xx

Teri said...

Lesley ... this is really pretty. I love the colours and the image!

Teri xx

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Lesley, I love the colours so fresh and spring like!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Erica said...

A gorgeous card Lesley, so lovely and spring-y ;o) Thanks for playing in the Double Dutch challenge!

Hugs,
Erica

Jeanette said...

Lovely card Lesley. Your choice of colors and your coloring are lovely!
Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette