Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Tuesday 6 January 2009

I managed 2 squeeze in a couple of challenges 2day!!!

Well the crafting bug is back with a vengence!!!! lol.....i managed 2 make these 2 cards 2day.....the first is for my son Conor 2 give 2 his little sister Ellie-pie.....hehehe....I made it using the fab sketch over on the Mojo monday blog challenge.....and i am quite chuffed at how it turned out!!!

This card is made using the sketch from the Christmas and birthday blog challenge....and i have 2 say what a fab sketch it is from the Lovely Linda!!!! so I hope that u like my cards!! xx

Thanx 4 taking the time 2 have a peep....luv n hugs Lesley xxx

18 comments:

Joey said...

oh hun gorgeous cards! I love ellies card how cute is that!!!! love the ickle skaterboy too such a dude! hope your ok.x

Tara said...

Fab cards, I especially love the one your son is giving to his sis, soooo cute! xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi lesley!two fab cards!love ellie's...so sweet,i have those papermania paper's and have not used them much but you're making me want to get them out and have aplay lol and i really want that s8r boy stamp it reminds me so much of one of my cousins lol hugs amanda xx

Karin said...

2 great cards.
I love the gorgeous images and beautifull papers.
Thanks for joining the JCBC.

xoxo karin

Tab said...

2 fabby cards, hun! Love the images, especially the 1st one, so cute!
Hugs Tab xxx

Natalie said...

Two great cards. x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Gorgeous cards, Ellie is gonna love it, it looks so pretty. the skaterboy card looks really funky great for a young lad.
Lyndsey xxx

Sue said...

Great cards, luv the colours n image of top one beautiful, sue.xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lesley your cards are lovely, especially the cat, that is just adorable!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Lesley, these cards are both gorgeous hunny. Thank you for joining our challenge this week, i love your take on my sketch. Lovely images and fab papers on both. Big hugs Linda x

Stampin'Piper said...

Great Cards! They look fantastic!

Thanks for joining us this week!

Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)

Lisa said...

Hi Lesley, Both your cards are lovely but I especially love Ellie's card - I am sure she is going to love it. I have left something on my blog for you. x

Mada said...

What adorable cards, Lesley! Love how they look so "girl" and "boy" :)
Each of them is perfect for a kid's birthday. Or anyone's.

Thank you for joining us this week at JCBC challenge.

Hugs,
Mada

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Darling cards. Thanks for playing! :)

gina g said...

Fab cards Lesley bet ellie loved her card. gina xx

Frau Ninchen said...

great cards!

thanks for joining us this week!

xoxo janina

Hayley said...

Fab cards

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great cards! Thanks for playing! :)