Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Sunday 18 January 2009

Blog Candy Alert and a few challenges

Good afternoon!!! I hope that u are all well!! Sarah over on Sparkle Cards is giving away some gorgeous Candy!!! thanx Sarah...and keep up the good work ur cards are stunning!!!

These are made using the Fab Sketch over on The Christmas and Birthday Challenge Blog!! I really like the way that these cards turned out!! so thanx again for the sketch!! xx

This is made using another fab sketch this time from the Ismaki Blog challenge!! I had a lot of fun with this card!! thanx for taking the time to have a look!! xx


This is made using yet another Fab sketch this week from Papertake Weekly!!! so thanx again for the wonderful inspiration!! xx


Thanx very much for looking!! luv n hugs Lesley xxx







7 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the forever friends cards, thay are so sweet, thanks for entering my blog candy.

Sarah x

Kazabing said...

Oooo Errr! You have been a busy little bee. Cards are fabby. Kaz. xxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hello Lesley, it was good to see you pass by my blog today. Thankyou for your kind comment hun. I love the cards you've been making here and those photos of your children and family are fabulous. Didn't see a piccy of you there hunny?!?! the children are both adorable, what a proud mummy you should be.

Look forward to your email later hun big hugs Linda x

Anonymous said...

superbe toutes ces cartes
bizz Mu

Lynsey said...

Hi Lesley
Your cards are all so beautiful! You have been busy!
Hope you are well.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Tara said...

Gorgeous cards Lesley, I especially love the Forever Friends one. Looks like you've used some scrummy papers and flowers too! xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely cards! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!