Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Sunday 7 September 2008

Engagement Card

Image watercoloured with WHSmith watercolour pencils....then matted and layered....Used peel off letters to write the word Congratulations round the image....and embellished with my ever trusty prima flowers with sequence in the middle and a little blob of liquid pearls....lol.....and some liquid pearls in the corners too....thanx for looking xx

4 comments:

Janet said...

Hi lovely blog and fab cards! Of course you can put me on you blog list, I would feel very honoured!X

pickle said...

Hi Lesley,
Just popped over from docrafts. Your blog is looking great! fabulous cards.
I don't mind if you link to my blog. that would be great.
kerry x

NGCARDS said...

This is really cute I lvoe the image and colours xxx

Kazabing said...

Great Card - I love it.
xxx